June 10, 2005 § 5 Comments
- Summer Hummer is pretty tasty. Like a Hoegaarden with a fresh squeezed orange, but straight from the bottle.
- The Pixies, White Stripes, and Killers will all be playing a few blocks from my house this weekend. Normally, I would care, but it’s the last place I’d want to be. All I can think of is traffic and assholes taking my parking space.
- Molly gets her third set of booster shots today. She’s all <sniff> grown up at 14 weeks.
- I fell in the parking lot at work today. Didn’t trip or stumble, but just fell. Up, then all of a sudden down.
- Maggie won’t poop out in the open. She’s a wilderness pooper and has to hide in the brush. Problem is that since winter, the brush has become overgrown and is now infested with mosquitoes and I hate walking her out there.
- Vacation: outside or inside the US? And where does San Juan fit?