September 5, 2005 § 1 Comment
For the past few days, we’ve:
- Slept in every single day.
- Indulged in our Netflix selections (btw, Shaun of the Dead is hilarious).
- Contained ourselves at the Container Store.
- Lost 5 lbs. somehow (or at least I did, ha!).
- Bought a new tomato plant and some more herbs.
- Watched said tomato plant be eaten by very, very bad puppy.
- Had dinner and trivia with friends (we lost).
- Donated to the Red Cross.
- Finally cleaned the out the office. I can even see the floor!
- Made pancakes.
- Shopped for groceries.
- Cleaned and scrubbed the deck furniture, bought citronella candles, and finally filled the copper torches.
- Ate a lovely dinner of prosciutto, cheeses, and fruit. Al fresco. In September!