Madrid, pt. II
April 5, 2006 § 1 Comment
- They really love heat. It was 65 outside and the heat was on full blast EVERYWHERE.
- Lottery tickets are sold by people (usually standing on a corner) with the tickets attached to a sandwich board that they wear or hold.
- There are many Germans in Madrid. The boy enjoyed the 2 German channels on the tv.
- The Spanish LOVE Fanta. It’s everywhere.
- A clara is a drink that’s half beer, half Fanta (lemon-lime). Told you.
- We apparently do not do sangria any justice here.