Let’s continue this trend, shall we?
August 3, 2006 § 6 Comments
Since I’ve become all ranty as of late (now in bullets!)
- Got my early birthday present. Yes, kitties, it’s that time of year again. Ad Valorem Taxes! $150 tag renewal fee! Thanks Fulton county!
- If I don’t move into my new office by next week I shall have to stab my eyes out with a blunt Sharpie. Actually, I will stab my temp. office mate’s out. I smell the new carpet…. ugh.. hurry!
- I’m having issues. Girl issues. Poop issues. I haven’t for a while. This deeply saddens me. The boy has been feeding me Metamucil and still nothing. I fear the worst!
But I do have a few things to be thankful for:
- Dave, who rocks the house with his Access assistance. I owe him many beers, and will even travel OTP for it!
- The power has been flickering at home, but thank the baby jesus we still have it. Fingers are crossed.
- The Vortex’s tater tots.