I’ll always remember that I had a swingin’ time*
October 24, 2006 § 5 Comments
While the fog in my brain is still drifting, here’s a quick recap of the Vegas trip:
- Jimmy Carter was on our flight there.
- I almost threw up from the turbulence. I don’t know about Jimmy, though.
- Taxis are a very important commodity in Vegas.
- 6 beers for breakfast is not a good idea.
- Something in the air there makes you sleep a lot less.
- I get cranky when I sleep a lot less.
- I really ought to go out dancing more.
- It’s all about who you know.
- I put a dollar in, and I didn’t get a car (but I got $20)
- I married George Clooney.
- I really, really hate cigarette smoke.