November 26, 2009 § Leave a comment
There’s so much that I am thankful for every day, and even more this Thanksgiving. I’m breaking tradition from making an annual list, but my friend Amber said it best:
“When you can’t possibly name everything you are thankful for you know you are blessed.”
June 18, 2009 § 3 Comments
My mind is elsewhere every summer. Atlanta summers are … ugh. I hate it here this time of year. At least in Orlando, I could escape the suffocating humidity with a quick trip to the beach. Here? Nothing.
So these trips are what I’m looking forward to in the next few. Until then, consider me checked out.
December 31, 2008 § 4 Comments
I don’t really have much to say in regard to a year-in-review post.
So many good things have happened this past year. One year ago today, the Mr. asked me to marry him. Our little family of three brings me such comfort. That comfort was most needed in the hard times this year as well. Loss of loved ones, the loss of jobs, uncertainty… as in everything, the good is tempered by bad. What’s important is solidarity and support, and I am blessed to have that in such abundance that’s brought such sublime happiness that I could not have imagined.
I guess my only resolution is to continue on the path that took me so long to find. I’ll be following my heart, holding my head high, and removing myself from things which don’t allow me to do so. It won’t be easy, it never is, but I have what I need to be free.
Happy New Year to all of you.
November 5, 2008 § Leave a comment
November 4, 2008 § Leave a comment
November 3, 2008 § Leave a comment
November 2, 2008 § Leave a comment
- finished watching a fantastic game, throwing salmon on the grill and about to make a fire. #
- @mostlymuppet ooh, someone is bitter…. 😉 #
- is getting slammed with custom wedding invitation orders thanks to the publicity in StyleMePretty.com! woohoo! #
- @kajatl thanks! #
- is designing a wedding invitation in Finnish. #
November 1, 2008 § Leave a comment
October 31, 2008 § Leave a comment
- @tonysimon oh my god. this is now a permanent window open on the desktop. #
- is heading to the mountains! #
- @JohnMcNicholas eeeee! love superchunk. saw them live in gainesville in college – memories 😉 #
- Is about to build a fire and drink hot rum ciders in the cabin #
- @Maigh aluminum foil. works every time. #
- why does anyone have dsl? ugh… so slooooooowwwwwww #
October 30, 2008 § Leave a comment
- just added a twitter plug-in for my blog. thanks @scottythebody! #
- just watched Molly growl at Brian for farting. I love my family. #
- has her “hair/makeup trial” today. here’s to avoiding the dreaded bridal conehead. #
- Walton County = lots of horses and McCain signs #
- In heaven (ie, Hobby Lobby) #
- pizza and beer for lunch = sleepy. starting nap now. #