April 6, 2006 § 2 Comments
- We rented an Opel from Avis. It was the size of my closet.
- The boy really loved driving it, though. It had pep.
- I finally go to see one of those toros on the side of the road.
- This Toledo is sooooo much better than the other Toledo.
- They have outdoor escalators to take you into the city (on a hill).
- There’s a fucking McD’s in the middle of Plaza Zocodover. It’s a medieval monument, damn it!
- I took some illegal pictures in the cathedral.
- Unfortunately I couldn’t get one of the transparente, which is probably the closest thing I’ve ever had to a religious experience, but this person did!
- The time changed forward by one hour. No one in the entire country mentioned this to us.
- We bought tickets for a touristy train ride. We were an hour late.
- We caught the next one. It was worth it for about 10 minutes.
- They love mazapan.
- It’s a tad bit touristy.
- Toledo is famous for it’s armor and sword crafstmen.